.

.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Most Beautiful Story

This might perhaps be one of the most beautiful stories ever captured through pictures.  It was so special to have some of my favorite people with me to deliver this precious baby boy.  It was really a neat experience to have my best friend Jaime Williams (Jaime Williams Photography) with me through this whole thing.  She takes amazing photographs, and really captured this day perfectly.  Every time I look through these all the emotions of the day come rushing back to me and I can't help but tear up a little.  I tried not to put too much commentary in, the pictures really do tell the story.  Enjoy. 

This is Stewart's favorite place to be while I'm delivering babies.
{Actually this is more accurate...}




I couldn't really feel my contractions, so I just pushed my hardest when they told me to. 
As soon as I was done I had to laugh at Stewart and Dr. Astin.  They were really nutty! (I even had to tell them to shut up one time in the middle of pushing because they kept making me laugh!)









Seemed like he held him like this ....FOREVER.  One of those Momma moments you want to snap at him for holding your baby so rough!































Dr. Marc Astin.  




Reality.... I Love it. :) 

This is what Grandma Jensen worked on while waiting.


This nurse was there through the whole thing, and by far my favorite.  Rosalia was very helpful when it came to learning the pigeon nipple too!



















Cash Wallace Bingham.  Born December 9th 2013.  We Love you Baby Cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment