.

.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Feelings

March 22, 2016

From Facebook.  Missing my baby.  Raw Feelings

It's just when you think you're starting to get a decent handle on life again- getting things done, being a better mom, that a song comes on and Addison can't quite remember where she's heard it. I suggested a few places she's probably heard it but she says "oh that was on the slideshow at Cash's funeral." Then you have to sit and listen to the words and the reality of our whole situation hits you all over again just like a sucker punch to the stomach. Then you can't stop thinking of how different life would be if Cash were still here and the tears just won't stop, right in the middle of our dinner at cafe rio and all the way home from Twin. No matter how distracted I keep myself reality always has a way of making it's way into my feelings. Sure wish I could just snuggle and hold my squishy little Cash tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment