.

.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

40 weeks... and still pregnant

At my final doctors appointment (the day before my actual due date) I was still pregnant, and so ready to be done! I saw Dr. Astin (the one who was with us at our twenty week appointment), and he was convinced that even though the ultra sound showed he was going to be small, this was NOT a small baby.  He stripped my membranes and told me to have the baby over the weekend, but we set up a date on Monday morning to be induced.  (I think he really just wanted to be the doctor to deliver this baby) ;)  So we spent the weekend deep cleaning (I seriously wiped out all of my kitchen cabinets) trying to get me into labor.  Nope.  Sunday night we took the kids to Aunt Lindy's for a sleep over and spent our last evening waiting for Monday morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment