.

.

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Few Pictures

Just a few pictures from my camera (Thanks to camera man Stew)
He thought it was pretty funny to try and take pictures while I was feeling my contractions... ha ha.
 My Mess of an IV that she had to dig around and around in my wrist to find... only to have to go into my hand.  This whole set up hurt like a bear!
 My BFF Jaime who was there with me and took pictures for me.  Seriously love this girl!
 Proud Grandma and Grandpa Bingham.
 A Proud (very handsome) Dad!
 Brogan spent a long time "petting" Cash.  It was cute :)
 Uncle Spencer.
 This nurse was so good! (All my nurses were pretty great actually)  but she came on just after Cash was born and was the BIGGEST help post partum.  Unless you've had a baby,  you don't know how much help you might need just doing the simple things (like walking and showering).  And since my back was hurting so bad I felt like it took me ten times longer than it should have to do ordinary things like stand up, or sit down.  This nurse was SO patient with me.  She kept saying, "all at your pace, I'm in no hurry" (even though I happen to know there were other people in the hospital that day) ;) I was thankful to have her help me!
 Grandma Jensen sewing on Cash's blanket.
 What a handsome little man.  (And don't try and tell me he doesn't look like Stewart right here!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment